Manufacturer: CIS Secure Computing
- Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone
- Meets CNSS 5000/5001 defined requirements for use in SCIF and SAPF environments
- Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128
- Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRPT) with AES-128
- Expansion microphones available
The Cisco 8831 supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling, IPv4, and IPv6. The phone is optimized for use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. This Cisco 8831 conference phone is a modified version that connects to your network like any other 8831 phone. The difference is the addition of Positive Disconnect On-Hook Security.
The TSG on-hook security can be manually disengaged after an off-hook condition is established (Manual mode) or triggered automatically via the hook switch (Auto mode). The mode is set at the factory and must be specified at time order. The security re-engages automatically once any on-hook status is established.