Manufacturer: CIS Secure Computing
- 5-inch high resolution widescreen VGA color display
- Supports a built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for PC connection
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades
- Supports 10 line appearances through Enhanced Line Mode feature
- The speakerphone function is enabled in DTD-8841-01 and DTD-8841-02 and protected with the TSG on-hook security. It can be administratively disabled via the Unified Communications Manager.
- The headset port is enabled and protected with the TSG on-hook security. Any 8841 compatible wired headset can be used. Wireless headsets are not approved for use.
The Cisco 8841 phone supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling, Session Description Protocol (SDP), IPv4, and IPv6. The phone is optimized for use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The Cisco 8841 phone is a modified version that connects to your network like any other 8841 phone. The difference is the addition of Positive Disconnect On-Hook Security. Approved for use in SCIF and SAPF environments, the phone also allows the on-hook security features to be engaged while in a call providing enhanced “Hold” and “Mute” security. Speakerphone functionality in DTD-8841-01 and DTD-8841-02 is enabled on the device and is protected with the on-hook security of the positive disconnect electronics, but can be administratively disabled in the Unified Communications Manager.
The TSG on-hook security can be manually disengaged after an off-hook condition is established (Manual mode) or triggered automatically via the hook switch (Auto mode). The mode is set at the factory and must be specified at time order. The security re-engages automatically once any on-hook status is established.