- 5-inch high resolution color display
- 720p HD Video & wideband audio
- Custom color bezels & logos available
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet for LAN and PC connections (10/100/1000)
- Supports 10 line appearances through Enhanced Line Mode feature
The Cisco 8865 phone supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling, Session Description Protocol (SDP), and IPv4 and IPv6. The phone is optimized for use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, connects to your network like any other 8865 phone, and is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades. Approved for use in SCIF and SAPF environments, the phone also allows the on-hook security features to be engaged while in a call providing enhanced “Hold” and “Mute” security.
The TSG audio on-hook security is triggered automatically via the handset hook switch (Auto mode) or can be manually disengaged after an off-hook condition is established (Manual mode). The mode is set at the factory and must be specified at time of order. The security re-engages automatically once any on-hook status is established. The camera security is controlled separately via the hinged privacy cover with integrated switch.