Manufacturer: CIS Secure Computing
- 3.5-inch, TFT color display
- Supports a built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for PC connection
- 12 lines or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7Khz on all audio paths
- Open SIP and Skype for Business versions
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- The speakerphone function is enabled and protected with the TSG on-hook security.
The Class A Approved Polycom VVX411 Multi-line VoIP is a modified version of the commercially available Polycom VVX411 that supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Skype for Business, Session Description Protocol (SDP), IPv4 and IPv6. Approved for use in SCIF and SAPF environments, the phone also allows on-hook security features to be engaged while in a call providing enhanced “Hold” and “Mute” security. Speakerphone functionality in DTD-VVX411-01 and DTD-VVX411-02 is enabled on the device and is protected with the on-hook security of the positive disconnect electronics.