Manufacturer: CIS Secure Computing
- NSTISSAM 1-92 Level I
- NATO SDIP-27 Level A (equivalent)
- CID09/15A (equivalent)
- Bright classification status sign
- COTS appliance simplicity
- AMX, Crestron, or CIS remote control
- DE9 Copper and SC Fiber Ethernet ports
- Users Selectable Color Scheme
- All Off position between connections—eliminates any potential momentary crosstalk when switching
- Switched power connectors—Pulsed power connector ensures codec reboot between security levels. Active When Off connector ensures external devices is not powered during IP operation. When used with the DTD-530S, this feature can disable ISDN calling when in an active IP mode.
- No RS232 controls—eliminates additional communication path that can compromise switch integrity. Remote control is accomplished via contact closures only.
- Switch security—manual and remote control allows only one mode of operation at a time
- No RJ45 interfaces—inherently non-secure RJ45 copper LAN connectors are converted to DE9 and SC Fiber
- User selectable color codes—Red or Green Secure/Non Secure lighted status indicator
- Designed, built, and tested to meet TEMPEST Level 1 and exceed TEMPEST 2-95 specifications.
- Gender controlled connectors—prevents accidental cross domain cable connections.
The Dual IP Network Isolation Switch enables devices with a single Ethernet interface to switch between two different LANs simply and securely. Isolation between the ports is designed and tested to meet NSTISSAM 1-92 Level I TEMPEST specifications providing EMI protection and exceed TEMPEST 2-95 guidelines for Red-Black separation using optical and electrical isolation. It also provides switching simplicity without software, memory, or console port security vulnerabilities and includes Department of Defense network switch policy features: codec reboot, contract closure remote control, status indication, gender controlled connectors, all off position.